Written Prompt #2: Dream Doll
“If money was not an issue, what would be your dream doll to have and why?”
Of course there are many Dolls I adore… especially the way other Doll owners style and custumize their Dolls… So sometimes I look at a Doll and think “Nah – not my sculpt” and then I see the exact same sculpt in a different style and I am in love.
But for the question – I do have Dream Dolls
Two of them I own or are on the way – but of course there are more!
(click on the Doll name to go to the site)
- Iplehouse JID Soa – yes yes yes! Never regreted buying her
- Doll Chateau Colin – I loved his unique look. But I didn’t thought about buying him until this year and I am very happy ❤
- Iplehouse Bichun….even if he is way to big for me and IH seems to be really heavy
- Iplehouse Soo – she is a bigger version of my Soa
- Iplehouse Audrey – I love the look on her face
- Souldoll Kanguk – Sold out!! and also too big for me anyways
- Souldoll HwaYeon – the lovely Lady in the blog picture
- Ringdoll Chunyi – cute little monk!
- Ringdoll Camilla – the beautiful Vampire Queen
- Ringdoll K – too cool and smexy
- Doll Zone Gill – she also really cool and I love the wing on the back
- Doll Zone Figaro – “What does the fox say…”
- Doll Zone Anson – pretty flower girl
- Doll Zone Big Dipper – love the dear spirit vibe
- Doll Chateau Elisabeth – spider!
- Doll Chateau Barbara – creepy and beautiful
and of course every Doll on my wish list
But money is und will be an issue.. so I keep saving for the Dolls on my list. And the rest… The rest I will simply enjoy and adore!