“What is your favorite place to buy BJDs? Is it a certain brand’s website? Or is it a retailer?”
I really like certain shops and retailers in the BJD hobby. I mostly buy the doll – obvisiously 😉 – wigs, eyes and shoes at these stores. I bought some clothes at the beginning, but I really like to sew stuff for my dolls. Also I want to try to make a wig in the near future – but that’s a different story. I will post my favorite shops, both companies and retailer together, in a top 10 list below, with a short reason why. If you are interessted in one of these companies, I will link the names to the hompages.
- Iplehouse – beautiful and more realistic dolls. I really like their story concepts and generall sculpts. Also they have a choice system, where I was able to buy my KID in grey
- Doll Chateau/ Doll Zone – amazing! So crazy ideas they have with their dolls!
- raccoon doll – small choice of dolls, but great body shapes and more realistic faces. I love especially Emma, with her wide gap between her eyes.
- Ringdoll – beautiful sculpts and some of them are very unique – and like DC/DZ, I love unique looks in a doll
- Souldoll – beautiful dolls – I love the SD sized ones especially, but they are still to big for my taste… I think…
- Luts – perfect if you want to have an basic stock of clothes, items, wigs etc. for your doll. Also very cute yosd dolls!
- Think Pink – great custom service and the nearest retail shop to my home. Very handy 😉
- Angelesque – I like Carol and I buy at her retail shop regularly. I bought my DC Colin at her shop, also my Famita and Big Brother
- eve the cat – maybe…maybe I will… someday, maybe, I will have a cat from them…
- sweetiiger – Beautiful handcrafted items, not only for BJDs, also for my Azones – I just ordered two pair of eyes
(not a certain order)
So this is my little list. Of course there are more shops, beautiful dolls, wonderful stuff to mention. But I thought I can’t make an top 50 ^3^
So anyways – Thanks for your time – cheers ❤