I close this A Doll A Week 2017 Project now officially with 45 pictures taken. I first tried to finish all the 7 remaining photography in time – or more in one week – but to be honest: I like what I did the last month and it is enough for me.
It is my first year taking part in ADAW and i think I did good – not perfect, but good.
Next year – or this year, it depends, for me it is still 2017 writing this, but I think the publishing date is in 2018 – anyways: 2018 I will d some things different:
- Plan the pictures beforehand
- Plan a day in each week, where I have time to take the picture
- Plan about 1 and a half hour to shoot, edit and upload it
- Upload each pictures on Sunday on the blog, Flickr and dollicted
- If I miss a pictures I have to do it the next week – latest!!
So, with no further ado, here is my ADAW year 2017:
So see you in the next round!! Cheers ❤ and Thank you