It is here!!!
To be exact the Box from November is here. LootCrate had some production issues, so my November Box was send out in December and took almost a month until it was finally here! Also I had to drive to my local custom service to pay the obligatory taxes – except: I didn’t?!
There was hell and nearly 20 people waited to get their stuff. I thought I would have to wait for an hour at least, but after 5 minutes the Boss took me into his office. At first I thought something happened, but he ask me if this is a Kickstarter Box, while I signed for my package. I said yes but I just wanted to correct him, that this was an normal Subcription Box, not from Kickstarter, when he put the box in my hands and said: “off you go and have fun with it.”
And there I was… with no bill. I tried to go outside as normal as possible and suppressed the urge to ran to my car. So “HURRAY”! No tax bill… but psst! xD
But look at this beautiful box!
There was again some amazing things inside:
- Shirt – It has the Whomping Willow in the front and it can glow in the dark. I love the Color and like always the fabric is very soft
- Coasters for glasses or cups – Beautiful 20 Century design, like a Art Nuveau painting of Alfons Mucha – I loveeeee Alfons Mucha and his art
- Magnets that spells “Tom Marvolo Riddle” – or “I am Lord Voldemort”. You could write some funny things with these 🙂
- A frame with a hidden compartment – it shows a moving Ariana, Dumbledores sister – I think we will use it for our keys
- A shopping bag – This is one of these handy little and then big bags, that you can carry in your bag if you ever need a bag and a extra bag… you know? You know.
- AND: a pin!!!! – again it is a Hokroux and I think they will do all seven Hokruxes. I have the ring, the medallion and now the cup. It is beautiful as always and it fits great in my collection
Here they are:
The January Box will ba also way late and I think this will continue for now – but I decided to keep the Box anyway, so as long every Box will be delivered, I don’t care when.