I still haven’t answered to my last Hobby Talk… Not to be rude or that I ignored anything you guys said- I am very happy about the whole reaction I got from everyone! You are the only one I am currently talking about those thoughts. But I am still thinking about the whole Brie situation and I will do an answer/ update post, when I made up my mind…
My very first post here on my blog was already about social media and where I can see me and this hobby presented. I am still not sure if I am happy with every plattform I am on. I really wanted to have some few apps or communities where I am, but not too much that it will overwhelm me. That is one of my biggest issues that I tend to be on to much things at once and feel a kind of pressure to be perfect in each of them until I fail everything. So I learned to look on the amount of pressure, I mostly create myself, and reduce it as much as possible. So let’s see what is the situation now.
- WordPress/Blog: It will stay like it is – Igot FINALLY a new Laptop so I can draw again, so I will change the design at one point again
- Flickr: I am not really active there, but I love sometimes to look at other peoples pictures. I mostly use it to upload my high quality pictures so I can easily share them without blocking too much space of my wordpress. And it is great to see all my photos in one place
- Youtube: I really think about doing more video stuff, but mostly I enjoy watching dollie videos of other people. For now it will stay as it is
- Forums: I am on DoA and a german doll Forum, but I think it is not the right medium for me… I will look them up sometimes, but I think I will stop to share my things on them for now. I don’t know… DoA is strange and the Dollie is very empty… The people I really like from the hobby I can reach through other ways
- Facebook: I already left every doll group I am in. I don’t know when the last time was I visited one of these and to be honest.. I am thinking of leaving FB for good. (but that is another subject)
- Tumblr: I still have a account I think – but Tumblr will stay in the “No” corner
- Instagram 1 (nana_moustache): I don’t know, but Instagram annoys me a little. For now I will stay with my dollie account on it, but maybe not as active as before. ADAW will be posted and sometimes a good picture. I deleted most of my other more randomy pictures. But it is good for chatting with certain peeps ❤
- Instagram 2 (nana_draws_stuff): Yes I have two… why? Because I want to separate my Dolls and my drawings. That is all. But I think I will be able to post 1-2 Pictures a month – for now I share my Inktober 2017 pictures…
- Vero: It still crashes and it is buggy as eff, BUT the concept is amazing, I love the people there since they are mostly very professional photographer, musicians and artists. And did I mention the concept? It is chronological, no algorhythm and no data based commercials. I will post there my photography, random book or music recommendations and drawings. It is for fun mostly!
So there would be still enough media I am kind of active on… but maybe I can reduce it some more, like FB. In gerneral it is good I think to keep track where you are in the social media world. This ´was very random… I know.
But were are you? Are you happy with everything you use?
Will you join something new or will you reduce? Let me know 🙂
But thank you for now and cheers ❤