I was tagged by the lovely Niina of DollsDolour.
Niina is also a doll blogger and a very lovely person. Quite from the start she showed me support and kind words. (Big hug to you Niina <3) Please also visit her blog 🙂
I really wanted to do this award. This award was created by Okoto Oke Enigma – check the original post out too!
Obligatory Rules for the Award Meme:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Questions from Niina (DollsDolour):
1. Which doll do you regret buying?
2. What moment in your life would you love to experience again?
3. Coffee or Tea? Why?
4. What will people be nostalgic about in say 30 years, do you think?
5. The most embarrassing clothes you have worn?
Three Things About Me:
- We had a cat that got 21 years old. She was the whole time my best friend and even now I sometimes dream of her beeing here or that she is with me in the bed. Even after 7 years of her death I still miss her very much.
- The last time I sewed something for myself was 3 years ago. I would love to make me something, but I have no time or space. I am thinking about a simple circle skirt, I have a cute Alice in Wonderland printed fabric here I would love to use… Ah maybe someday…
- My favorite season is spring. After the cold winter it is the best thing to see the world kind of “reborn”. It is getting warm, the nature is blooming and they are baby animals. What not to like about spring?!
- Which doll do you regret buying?
I am actually evaluation all my dolls, if I want to keep them or not. There are some on the chopping board. But don’t consider them as a regret
- What moment in your life would you love to experience again?
Is it sad that I don’t know – or that I immedially know which moments I would rather not experience again? I really need to focus on the good things, not the bad. Maybe that is something I have to think about…
- Coffee or Tea? Why?
Coffee – even though I get heartburn if I drink to much or too late coffee. It is important to get me going in the morning – it is easier to make and I drink it all year. But in winter I also love a good Tea…
- What will people be nostalgic about in say 30 years, do you think?
Music, movies and good things that happend maybe this day? I think it is the same like now and 30 years ago. The world will change and we will always kind of miss the “good ol’times” – even though they are maybe not that good.
- The most embarrassing clothes you have worn?
…In one internship – was around 17 years old – we had a bad taste party. I was part of the “Secruity” and it was horrible – but fun. I wore some felting dreads in my ponytail, my Shirt the wrong way around and some really ugly shorts. Also there was “Sekruitä” written on my forehead… yes… lol
10 till 20 People – I don’t know how xD – but I nominate:
…and of course you, if you didn’t already do it!
My five questions:
- Who or what is you biggest Inspiration?
- Where would you love to travel to?
- What is missing right now to feel happy?
- What was the biggest surprise in you life?
- Safe money or spend it?